Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 29 (Week 5, Day 1): Gained 11 lbs.. yikes

So much for the pause button huh? lol I was 148 this morning. That's the most I've weighed since starting this little adventure. It's always weird when your weight is the same for 5 days in a row and then jumps 3 lbs. whats up with that anyway? But at any rate, I have been noticing my weight as I've been saying and I'm starting to really like it. I thought I looked really good this morning. =) I dressed cute and did my hair and makeup and thought.. damn, yah, i look BETTER.

And my girl commented on how much she loves my belly last night, so apparently the extra 10 lbs is cool with her. =)

I also did some measurements today. I'll do a more elaborate stats update por supuesto. =) But for now I'll just say I got my second inch on my waist already. It was 30" and now its 32". Wow, that's fast.

So more on that later and we'll see if the new lbs stick around or if I'll wake up and suddenly be 145 again in the morning..lol

My Gaining
Day 1: 137 lbs *start*
Day 2: 138 lbs
Day 6: 139 lbs (1 week)
Day 9: 140 lbs
Day 10: 142 lbs
Day 15: 144 lbs (2 weeks)
Day 22: 145 lbs (3 weeks)
Day 29: 148 lbs (4 weeks)

2 comments:

B.Rich said...

WOW... that was unexpected! I'm guessing you didn't count calories yesterday? It would be interesting to see if you ate differently at all.

I hope you are happy with whatever you decide to do.

Curious Jane said...

Oink!!! :)