Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 23: Some measurement comparisons

I was 146 lbs this morning which means 1 more lb and I'll have my first 10 lbs gained. =) Then I'll wait a couple days to see if its real or not though, since weight seems to fluctuate up to 3 lbs.

I did take some measurements today though just to see how things are coming and there is definitely some differences. I'll share some of them.

Original Weight: 137 lbs
Current Weight: 146 lbs (9 lb gain)
Current Height: 5'8"

Original Waist: 30.0"
Current Waist: 31.0"
Gain: 1 inch

Original Belly: 31.5"
Current Belly: 33.0"
Gain: 1.5 inches

(this was measured at my bellybutton)

Original Thigh: 20.25"
Current Thigh: 21.25"
Gain: 1 inch

(measured at the thickest part)

Original Hips: 32.5"
Current Hips: 33.75"
Gain: 1.25 inches

(measured below belly, above booty)

Original Bust: 34.5"
Current Bust: 35.75"
Gain: 1.25 inches

(no cup size change though, I think some is in my back)

Original Arm: 11"
Current Arm: 12"
Gain: 1 inch

(measured at my armpit)

..and here is the weird one if you ask me
Original Neck: 12"
Current Neck: 13.75"
Gain: 1.75"


I gained the most on my freaking neck? What the hell? I don't know what that is all about.

Original Measurements: 35AA-30-35
Current Measurements: 36AA-31-36


Sooo I'd say those are some pretty significant differences yes? Plus, I measured these BEFORE I ate lunch, AFTER I went to the bathroom and the only thing I had to drink this morning was coffee. So I'm gaining. Feels good. =)

I can also tell that my face has filled in quite a bit. I think I look so much cuter now. At 137 my face was starting to have that sunken look.. now my cheeks are getting cute again. =)

I'm happy with how things are going. And I ate a big lunch while I typed this! =)

No comments: