Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 25: Here's what an 8 lb gain looks like

I took a bunch of pics this morning and here's one. It does look like I'm gaining something, but its like, some pics look like i've gained a lot and some don't. I dunno. I'll give more detailed before/after pics when the change is easier to see.



I was 145 this morning. Still just 8 lbs since the beginning of this month. I'm surprised. I've been eating like an oinker.

But I'm just gonna keep eating. Patience is the key, or something. =)

Oh and here is a before pic, if you want to compare.

2 comments:

chubbylover07 said...

you look better with every pound gained, and you'll love it even more as your belly gets softer and sticks out more. (soft is sexy) x x

Anonymous said...

cute pantie!
more delicious... day by day...