Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 6: Gaining Weight

Well, its been a few days. I haven't really tried to eat more honestly until yesterday. I pigged out quite a bit yesterday though. Kept eating all day and lots before bed too. =) And I was 139 this morning. Yah, only a 2 pound gain at best so far, BUT I always track my weight and I haven't weighed 139 since mid-July so it could be a good sign. Gotta make sure I eat a lot today too. I ate some (vegan) beef jerky this morning and I never eat in the morning, so hopefully that was a good start.

7/29 Wed - 137 lbs *starting weight*
7/30 Thu - 138 lbs
7/31 Fri - 137 lbs
8/01 Sat - 138 lbs
8/02 Sun - 137 lbs
8/03 Mon - 139 lbs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stace! I'm Here on your blog I think it's a great plan I'll help anyway I can and I've got a little idea...

YumYumGirl said...

Oh yeah? What's your idea? =) Thanks for being here!