Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 19: Gaining, but it's hard sometimes

Well, I've been eating a lot trying to gain some more. I should be due for another spike. Weight definitely fluctuates a lot. It can fluctuate as much as 3 lbs it seems. I guess that would be the food and water weight as opposed to new more permanent weight on my body.

I love graphs so I updated my weight graph and labeled the 2 spikes I've had. I'm hoping for another one soon.



Oh and I was trying on dresses for my sister's wedding in 2 weeks and yikes, my belly is definitely bigger. It was kinda scary cuz I know how that probably looks to other people.. ya know, not as attractive. But I guess when I just think about what I want, I kinda like it, though I'm hoping more for nicer curves like especially around my hips and thighs and stuff.

I'm going to gain this 20 lbs no matter what though. If I hate the way the weight distributes on my body once I reach that goal then I can always lose it. And if I like it, well, I'll probably not mind gaining a little more... but we'll just have to see I guess. I hope hope hope that it turns out the way I imagine in my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look amazing and i hope you keep going well beyond 156! And that belly youre growing is sexy!!

YumYumGirl said...

aw thanks =)