Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 lb gain measurements

Okay, so I thought I would retake my measurements every 5 lbs cuz I want to see how the weight distributes on my body. =)

I gained the most, an inch and a half on my hips and neck (yah neck, wtf??). I gained an inch and a quarter right at my belly button. I gained an inch at my waistline. And I gained a 1/2 inch on my chest, booty, thigh and arms.

So basically I was 35AA-30-35 at 137 lbs and now I'm 35AA-31-36 five lbs heavier. Kinda cool. =) I've been this weight before though. I'll be really excited when I break 155 because that's the most I've ever weighed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this journal. I find the idea of a slim girl gaining weight quite enticing...and you would definitely look sexier with a little added flab :-).
I hope you continue to gain - I am a little concerned that your weight gain is quite slow despite all your efforts.
Don't stop munching :-)!

YumYumGirl said...

aw glad you like it so far. =) I guess I am going a little slow but that's pretty much how I want it. After a jump up to 144 I got scared and didn't eat much the next couple days.. but I'm ready to gain again. I'm sure I can do it. Don't worry. =)