Monday, August 4, 2008

Before Pics

I'm weary about sharing too many of these at this point cuz this is the internet and you just never know where your pics might end up! But I want to share a couple at least.

So this is basically me at 137 lbs.


And this is me again fully clothed. Its kinda embarrassing but I wear a padded bra and honestly, I don't even fill that. I'm hoping that will change with a little weight, but only time will tell.


If you want to see more, I may share some on a request basis. We'll see. Just want to be a little careful. Please don't repost the pics anywhere else. Thanks, I appreciate it.

As far as gaining. I think I gained 2 lbs, but you know, weight can vary so much day to day. I won't really know if I'm gaining for a week or two. I'll be sure to post about it though! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I can't WEIGHT to see your after pics

YumYumGirl said...

har har =)

me neither!