Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 26: Stuck at 8lbs

So it is week 4, day 5 and just thought I'd update. Seem to be stuck at 145 lbs lately no matter how much I eat. Strange, though I figure it can't last forever so I'll just keep at it. I weighed 150 at the end of the day yesterday and woke up at 11:30am this morning and weighed 145. WTF? How do you weigh 5 lbs lighter in the morning? Craziness I tell you.

Anyways, here's an update on the graph. I'm still way on track. I honestly want 10 lbs every 4 to 6 weeks. That's a nice slow, healthy rate, but enough to be excited about. I'm still at 8lbs though as of now.



My girlfriend (yes, I like girls) even commented on how my belly seems tight and hard, and hers is soft like tofu. But the thing is, I love tofu! =) Sooooo, 8 lbs and I'm still getting skinny comments surprisingly. I can't imagine that will keep up for long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My girlfriend (yes, I like girls)..' this is hot!