Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 14: After Lunch

I took some pics after eating lunch. I wanted to do them before, but I was too hungry! ha! I ate a big lunch and was still hungry afterwards. I guess my appetite has really grown. Kinda scary! Anyway, thought I'd share a pic with the very few people who actually read this. ha



Other than that, I was back up to 142 this morning! That made me happy. Something tells me I'm not going to weigh 139 in the morning like the last time I hit this mark, but since there is such fluctuation in weight, I still don't know if I really gained the 5 lbs this time, though I can see a bit of a difference in the pics and I'm pretty sure I gained an inch here and there.

Once I'm sure I gained 5 lbs I will do picture updates and redo my measurements though. Exciting yes? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my!!!! sooo little....

Curious Jane said...

Cute little tummy bulge!