Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week 10, Day 1: "Are you Gaining or Something?"

Wow, I got my first comment on my weight gain. It was my real estate agent for work and he was like "So are you gaining weight or something?" and then he asked if it was intentional. Wasn't that a weird question? So I was honest, and said, "Yah, it is actually" and smiled. Heh, I have no idea how that come off, but then he apologized sorta saying "oh, I didn't mean anything bad by it or anything" and I shrugged.

Weird.

Anyway, I was 155 again this morning. I'm pretty okay with gaining slow at the moment so that's fine. And I have now completed 2 months of gaining! 10 lbs in August and 8 lbs in September which makes 18 lbs total. =)



I'm definately getting a bit thick i'd say. I swear my butt feels bigger today. I dunno.

3 comments:

James said...

Hm ... maybe you have a closet FA at work?

YumYumGirl said...

hm yah that thought crossed my mind =)

James said...

How about in another day or so you ask: "Do you think I'm getting fat?" That would really throw him/her for a loop