Friday, October 17, 2008

History of My Weight Over 3 years

Notice a trend? haha



This is actually my average weight by month. I started keeping track in January 2006 sooo this is over almost 3 years. This graph is going to look pretty scary when I add October! I'll tell ya that! I'm definately going to have to rescale it cuz i'm already off the scale. =)

159 again this morning... 159.4 actually... yep, about to hit 160 =) and I ate A LOT yesterday sooo its going to happen.

My appetite has been insatiable lately. Its crazy. Like I ate a huge dinner yesterday and then like 2 hours later, I was hungry again! And this keeps happening over and over.. no doubt i'm going to gain some serious weight if I keep giving in like I've been!

My Progress to 170 lbs!
And here is my gaining since August 1st when I started to now.. and the top is 170.. my current goal. =) I've slowed down which I think is a good thing.. but still making progress. =)



Ideas For Next Entries
I have ideas for my next entries too. I'm going to do one on my calories cuz I've been keeping track and I think I can figure out close to how many calories I need to maintain my weight. Also, pictures of Charlotte Church, because she had an awesome weight gain (and pregnancy) and I just think its really hottt and want to share.. ha.. also, hopefully a pic or two when I reach 160 which will be any second... and maybe an entry answering questions like.. what is it like to be gaining? Are people noticing? Hows my gf taking it? etc etc... cuz I get questions like that sometimes and its fun.

Sooo lots more to come. =)

11 comments:

B.Rich said...

All great ideas! I can't wait to see those updates, and more pictures and graphs are always a good thing.

YumYumGirl said...

thanks.. yah, i'm feeling good about it lately. =)

Curious Jane said...

> My appetite has been insatiable lately.

Eating like that is habit forming, isn't it!?

Curious Jane said...

> My appetite has been insatiable lately.

Eating like this is habit forming, isn't it!?

Anonymous said...

That first graph looked like the stock market -- only backwards.

Unknown said...

This is all just so Damn interesting. It's like a breath of fresh air to see someone gaining(!?!?) weight as opposed to the more accepted complaining about being over weight or trying to loose it.

I shall visit you again Stace.

YumYumGirl said...

It feels good to me too, believe me! I felt like I was always watching my weight, and for the wrong reasons.. till now =)

JMacVox said...

The appetite thing is the weirdest...

I get the same thing in cycles - I go for about 4-5 days of non-stop eating (feeling like a bottomless pit), and then I take about 2-3 days to recover. When I'm not really eating a lot, for some reason I'm less hungry - maybe the stomach forgets? I dunno...

Cheese! said...

Based on the chart you had earlier, I calculated your Waist-Hip ration for each 5 pound interval.

It looks weird; starting high (due to lack of curves :P), slowly dropping over the first pounds, then steadily increasing.

Isn't it funny what data can tell you. For example, you won't be 'overwieght' according to BMI until 165 lbs.

Certianly not 'chubby' yet. Maybe go to 160 & maintain it for awhile, before looking at your higher goals.

YumYumGirl said...

waist to hip ratio? sounds fun.. i should do that too =)

markednews@hotmail.com (Henry) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.