Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 more lbs... up 26 lbs now.. wow

I ate a lot yesterday and I guess it paid off because I was 163 lbs this morning! I don't know if that will all stick, but it's pretty encouraging. Also, I noticed that my jeans were really tight yesterday and I was starting to come out the sides of them. Wow, me... skinny girl.. coming out the sides of my pants... this is weird!

And my friends this weekend all said they notice my weight gain now and they say I look better.. that it looks good. They probably just say that to my face though cuz it seems like they are all obsessed with losing weight. My one friend Vanessa was like "Yah, everyone is talking about what a fatty you are now!" but she was joking, and said they said it looked good. I like how I look and feel though and that's what matters. =)

My Weight
Day 1: 137 lbs *start*
Day 2: 138 lbs
Day 6: 139 lbs (1 week)
Day 9: 140 lbs
Day 10: 142 lbs

Day 15: 144 lbs (2 weeks)
Day 22: 145 lbs (3 weeks)
Day 29: 148 lbs (4 weeks)
Day 36: 151 lbs (5 weeks)
Day 45: 152 lbs (6 weeks)

Day 48: 155 lbs
Day 63: 156 lbs (9 weeks)
Day 68: 157 lbs *1st goal reached!
Day 69: 158 lbs (10 weeks)
Day 77: 159 lbs (11 weeks)

Day 87: 160 lbs (12 weeks)
Day 90: 161 lbs
Day 91: 163 lbs (13 weeks)

If I'm consistantly 162 or more over the next couple days it will be time for my 25 lb gain measurements!

But a belly before/after in the meantime.



I still owe:
1.) A question/answer entry
2.) Charlotte Church entry

I haven't forgotten! i'll do that soon.

4 comments:

chubbylover07 said...

looking great, seems like eveyones behind you.
keep at it, keep eating and im sure you'll keep those sexy new pounds.
i do have a request.
havn't seen a full body shot of you for a while.
undies maybe, and front and side positions are allways nice, as are the sitting ones.
i'll leave it with you.
and it's always lovely checking the blog and seeing you made a new post too.
take care x x

YumYumGirl said...

Well, there is a limit to how much of myself I will show.. but i'll do some sort of full body shop with my 25 lb gain pics... promise! =)

Anonymous said...

What you said at the end really tells the story - that you love the way you look and feel now. And it sounds like you are starting to get a little muffin top going on in those tight jeans. hehe... Keep enjoying all that great food. Perhaps another cheese cake would be in order to help keep those beautiful new lbs.

mike and janet

Pooperscooper said...

Stuff till your about to burst and take a side pic of your belly. Please.