Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Gaining in Increments of 5 lbs =)

Okay, so I'm going to go ahead and share one of my charts. This basically shows the change in my measurements for each 5 lbs I gained, and then a total and average for my 20 lbs.

I put the high numbers in yellow and the lowest one in blue for each category.



So weird how different its been every time!

So I gain the most measured at my belly button. I've gained 4.25" there! Yikes! And second most at my waist where I gained 3.75" and then my hips got 2.75". The place I got the least was right under my bust which only got 3/4 of an inch which is good. =)

And it kinda looks like this. =)


Also there's a definate trend here that basically says for every 5 lbs I gain.. i'll get 1/2 an inch up top, 1" on my waist, and 3/4 of an inch in my lower half. Sooo if this keeps up then after 10 more lbs I should have a 36" waist and 40" at my booty! I can only hope. =)

Oh, and I'm still sick, but I've managed to keep eating pretty good at least. =) I was still 157 this morning. yay

2 comments:

Pooperscooper said...

This is probably my most favorite pic of yours. Eat till you bust that gut!

worldly said...

Hey, keep resting and get well. Its neat to hear you are maintaining your weight. That is really a fun pic. Your cute starter belly just popped out and proud LOL. Your arms and face are also filling in nicely too. I think the next 10-12 are going to really be fun for you. You have laid such a good foundation now, and each 5 is going to be really exiting for you, I am sure.
D