Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow, guess I need to adjust?

Two things have already happened and I like to think its because of my weight gain. First I went to pick up something on the floor the other day, and my butt actually almost knocked over the table behind me! I was so embarrassed! Guess I'm not used to have more back there?

The other thing was that I actually broke a freaking chair. Now, I'm not fat.. and I'm not even sure I'm chubby yet, but this chair is really cheap and one of the bars broke under me and I fell. You can imagine my surprise.

I was like "oh man, I guess its time to go on a diet?" and my girlfriend laughed. ha

158 this morning. I know. I'm not gaining right now. I have a short day today though so I think I'm going to go home and eat as much as I possibly can. I've just been kinda depressed lately, and don't eat as much when I'm depressed. Sooo I hope it goes away soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hello. My girl friend has just started gaining, and we have enjoyed reading through your blog. The pictures and graphs are really cool. We will be following your progress. We both think you look a lot better after your 20 lb gain, and can't wait to see how wonderful you will look after the next 20. :)

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down today. Some good food will make you feel all better...

All the best,

Mike and Janet

worldly said...

Hi Stacy
I have to say I got a chuckle out of this latest posting to your fantastic blog. I am on a fairly similar path as you. I am up very close to 30 pounds in the past 4 months or so. The changes are really neat and I really enjoy the over all way I look now. But one thing that has sort of suprised me is that I didn't stop to think that jeez, I not only weigh more, I take up more space. Of course the obvious things like clothes make sense but we also take up more space in the universe as a whole. I have bumped into things and people recently. I find I don"t fit through spaces in the same way. I find that I fit in chairs and my car seat differetnly, ect ect. But I have to say the recalibrating is part of the fun. I get a real hoot out of the fact that I am now a larger presence in the universe. I am hoping to continue my experiment, and just want you to know you are not the only one out there on this wild and wonderful path.

Curious Jane said...

That's funny--I always eat more when I'm depressed!

James said...

I think you just have to worry about getting too fat once you need to use a wide-angle lens for your pics ;-)

You're looking good, and it's nice your girl friend is being so supportive