Thursday, October 2, 2008

I think I like this extra meat on you...

That's what she said to me today! That made me really happy. I noticed that she keeps wanting to touch me and squeeze me, especially where I'm softer these days. =) So nice! And our sex life has kicked up a notch too I must admit!

awww I thought she would not like me gaining weight, but this is turning out really good so far. =) yay!

Oh, and she ALSO said yesterday that she noticed my butt is getting bigger.. haha love it.

Oh, and I was still 155 this morning but that will change soon. I've been eating quite a bit...

4 comments:

James said...

Congrats, Stace! I'm glad to hear that the most important person in your life is on your side, so to speak

YumYumGirl said...

Yah, that really makes this easier =)

JMacVox said...

Woo hoo! Doesn't it give you the best little thrill? Not only does it feel like you're being downright naughty for eating so much and LOVING it, but you get the added benefit of someone squeezing and enjoying more of you! I'm so happy for you, Stacey! Keep up the good work - there's a very cute fat girl in you looking to break free! (PS - I tried Chewy Spree last night. I think you'll love 'em. Somehow the bag mysteriously disappeared shortly after I bought it...)

YumYumGirl said...

oh I'm no stranger to chewy spree! thanks for the reminder about them tho! =)