Monday, October 27, 2008

Up Another Lb

Well, up another pound this morning surprisingly. I was 161. That means I've gained 24 lbs so far.

My Weight
Day 1: 137 lbs *start*
Day 2: 138 lbs
Day 6: 139 lbs (1 week)
Day 9: 140 lbs
Day 10: 142 lbs

Day 15: 144 lbs (2 weeks)
Day 22: 145 lbs (3 weeks)
Day 29: 148 lbs (4 weeks)
Day 36: 151 lbs (5 weeks)
Day 45: 152 lbs (6 weeks)

Day 48: 155 lbs
Day 63: 156 lbs (9 weeks)
Day 68: 157 lbs *1st goal reached!
Day 69: 158 lbs (10 weeks)
Day 77: 159 lbs (11 weeks)

Day 87: 160 lbs (12 weeks)
Day 90: 161 lbs

Also, I finally shared my blog and ff with my girlfriend this weekend. I'm not sure why I kept it secret. I guess I was kind of embarrassed or something even though I've mentioned my interest in weight gain with her and stuff. I don't think I wanted her to know just how into this I am! Cuzz I'm pretty into it I must admit... at least lately.

But ya know, she really was a sweetie about it. She's actually okay with all of it she just doesn't want me to hide things from her! Yah, that's totally understandable. I have the best girlfriend in the world I swear. <3 Oh, and today is our 11 month anniversary together! Can't believe its been almost a year already.. wow! And I suck at relationships, so believe me, this is an accomplishment!

So she has access to my blog now and who knows, maybe she'll even comment in here sometime? =) I love you sooooo much sweetie. xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 11 months! I have been keeping up with your blog for a while now, just wanted to come out of hiding and say that I'm cheering you on! I would love to be able to do what you are doing (I fantasize about it all the time) but can't for so many reasons. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey, you go girl!

YumYumGirl said...

aw thanks =) I'm still kinda surprised i'm doing this myself! lol

Anonymous said...

it's wonderful to hear that your gf read your blog and that you two can share this together. congrats on the 11 months, and just think, you two will be able to celcbrate 1 year together just at the same time as you reach your 30 lb gain milestone.

my gf and i always enjoy keeping up on your blog. you are so cool!

mike and janet

Unknown said...

Hello,

I just wanted to say what a lovely blog this is! I just discovered it over the weekend and I must say it has been a fascinating read. I think it's wonderful that you've been so committed to this and that your girlfriend has been supportive of you and all! It's very inspiring. Thanks again for sharing with us and I hope the journey continues past your 30 pound goal. Good luck in everything that you do!

P.S. - In the continuing weeks, it would be interesting to measure your weight in different ways other than by pounds...maybe like do a comparison on how many notches on your belt that you have had to go up since you started gaining? I don't know, just throwing stuff out there! Anyways take care!

JMacVox said...

YYG - Finally out of the gainer closet! YAY!!! : )

In all seriousness - it takes a lot of courage to admit that you're a little "weird" (and I mean that in the best way), even to someone you love. You've been so complimentary of your gf on here - I'm psyched that now she can share a little bit about your successes! It'll also be cool for her to see how many fans you have about this; she's dating a "mini-celebrity" who happens to be getting a little bigger every day.

You definitely have inspired me since you started this journey - I NEVER would have posted a pic prior to your blog. I've been able to put a few on the FF site, but I'm still not brave enough to post my face like you. (I put up a pic of Freddie Mercury - my hero - but everyone thought it was me and kept asking me about my 1970's rocker mustache...)

Who knows? Some day, maybe...

Congrats on your progress - you are SO close to catching up to me. I better get back to my cookies, STAT!

chubbylover07 said...

excellente.
thats great.
oh and...HI GIRLFRIEND lol your great keep supporting your little gaining beauty.
its so nice to see.
congrats on 11months x

Cheese! said...

Sharing secrets is a sign of a good relationship. Congrats!

...
1 more pound before more new measurements! :P