Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where my new weight went. =)

Okay, so this is the change since 5 lbs ago when I was 152. Surprisingly, there's quite a difference!

So I got the most right on my belly. I gained 1.75" at my bellybutton! And its actually on my belly and the sides and maybe even my back.. its all the way round.

I also got 1.25" at my waist.. yikes! I used to be a 30 waist, and now I'm pushing 34"...

I also, and I'm pretty happy about this, got 1.25" on my bust this time, which is by far the most i've gotten there so far. =)

So I got the most in those 3 areas, but I also got an inch on my hips, 3/4 an inch on my booty, and 1/2" just under my boobies..

And then less significantly I got 1/4 an inch above my bust at my armpits, 1/4 an inch on my thigh and nothing additional on my arm (damn! i like chubby arms!)

And lastly, maybe I measured wrong last time, but I doubt it.. I LOST 3/4 of an inch on my neck! That's good because I was going to have a double chin way too quickly at the rate I was going... I was gaining the most on my neck, and now it seems its spreading to areas I like better. =) so yay

I'll be doing a lot more analysis of course. =) and i should have pics on Thursday.

3 comments:

Lil Pecker said...

That is odd how your neck was growing before and now shrinking. Somewhere along the lines there is a net gain, but where....

I like how you are a numbers and charts kinda person. I am the same way too.

Here is an idea, in addition to telling us your measurement increases, you could tell us your net growth (or percentage maybe?) since day 1?

B.Rich said...

Wow, thanks for posting the full body pic and the measurement updates. You may not like exactly how the weight distributes on your body, but it definitely suits you!
I'd love to see a few other angles, like a side full body shot.

Could you post your actual measurements at the 15 and 20 lb increments, or some kind of comparison graph like you've done before? The changes in distribution are pretty interesting.

YumYumGirl said...

Thanks for the ideas.. I can definately do that =)