Thursday, October 30, 2008

On outgrowing my jeans... Part I

Yah, so I noticed for the first time this week, that i'm really having to squeeze into my pants! I bought 1 new pair right now and they are probably now the ONLY pair I feel comfortable in..lol Strange how this happens. I mean, I look in the mirror sometimes and its like ehh... I haven't really gained THAT much ya know? I mean, I'm not even chubby really. But I've definately outgrown my pants. I even popped a button on one pair..lol

Anyway, I'm also noticing that i'm coming over the sides of them so I took a pic to show you what I mean.



Back to 161 the last couple days though so it could be a little before I do my next measurements still. I want to be 162 or higher 3 days in a row before I do them cuz weight can fluctuate so much.

Have a great night!

4 comments:

chubbylover07 said...

thats good, although spending money on clothes can be a pain, try buting slightly too big ones and get a belt see how that goes.
hope it helps some how lol
keep the pics coming and updates as always x x x

KB said...

I think buying new clothes is the number one drawback to gaining weight. I don't know about you, but I heart Goodwill. Personalizing a pair of otherwise-forgotten jeans ftw.

Anonymous said...

wow! you are doing really well. you make those jeans look GOOOD. :) have a great weekend.

mike and janet

Unknown said...

i know how it feels when you try on new jeans and realised you've outgrown them!Especially after pigging out for the last few weeks!