Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week 13, Day 4: I am no match for insecurity

Hmm down to 160 this morning. =(

My emotional issues have been getting really intense again these past few days. Not sure why this happens to me, but it's happened my whole life. The only bad thing is that I tend to lose my apetite when I'm really upset sooo I'm going to have to try extra hard if I want to gain anything.

Anyway, I'm seeing my therapist on Tuesday and this is always temporary sooo I should be okay and back to my old self soon. But I could use some hugs in the meantime! I really really HATE feeling like this. =(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUG

worldly said...

Big hug coming atcha

Curious Jane said...

I always want to eat when I'm depressed, but it sucks either way! HUGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear that you are feeling down. Even though we have only known you through your blog, you truly are a smart, beautiful, and caring woman. We wish you all the help and support and kindness in our hearts.

HUGS!

Mike and Janet

YumYumGirl said...

awww thanks everyone for the hugs... I'm feeling a lot better.. had a pretty good weekend. =)

Thanks so much!