Tuesday, November 4, 2008

25 lb Measurements are in!

Well, I was 162 lbs yesterday and today sooo I did my measurements.

I'm going to sort of give the results in pieces... and they definately have a twist compared to past measurements. So weird how it where it goes changes as you gain more! I love it though. =) So here's the twist this time.

In my first 15 lbs of gaining I averaged a 1/2" gain on my bust every 5 lbs, but in the last 10 lbs I averaged 1.25" on my bust for every 5 lbs. Weird how its pioked up there isn't it? Soo at 15 lbs up I was only 1.25" bigger there and now I'm 3.75" bigger at my bustline. And this makes me happy because that's a place I'm seriously lacking. hee



More on my other new measurements later. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's such a great increase. you must be so happy with almost 4 more inches around the bust. you might enjoy 175 more than you think...

mike and janet

B.Rich said...

wow, exciting news! I love how your keeping us in suspense, but it would be even better if you posted comparison pictures for each measurement that you update.

Keep it up, you look amazing!

YumYumGirl said...

yah, that's a good idea.. i'll consider that... thanks for keeping up with me =)

I didn't have a chance to take pics yet unfortunately.