Saturday, November 8, 2008

All my 25 lb measurements & my Thighs

Okay, so I'm ready to share my latest measurements. Here's what I gained from 157 lbs to 162 lbs from most to least

1.25" at Bustline
1.00" at Bellybutton
1.00" on Neck

.75" at Waistline
.75" at Chest (at armpits)

.50" at Hips
.50" on my Booty
.50" on my Thighs
.50" on my Arms
.50" just under my bustline


I haven't gotten a lot in my thighs yet, but I have gotten 2.25" overall which is an 11% growth.



I also did a couple comparisons but I'd say the differences are very subtle. Also, I'm kinda embarassed about my thighs soo I'm surprised I'm showing them at all!

The earlist pic I had was at 142 lbs, so it actually shows a 1.75" gain instead of the full 2.25"

Thighs before & after
Knees before & after

Oh, and I was back down to 162 this morning... boo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just saw your weekend updates. you are looking more amazing with every new pic. the before and after shots of your thighs were really nice. the changes are small but there are changes for sure. there is clearly less definition in your muscles. your legs look softer, but not really bigger (although they are). as tall as you are, it would probably take a really big gain to have thick thighs.

hey, don't sound down about being 162. you are doing great. your tummy is really looking so sexy! it's good that you are enjoying your body. don't let anyone tell you that those skinny stick figures are the way to look. do what makes YOU feel good and enjoy it. the people who really care about you will be happy when you are happy. and those of us who love the look and feel of real curves will always be fans. :)

so, have a big piece of cheesecake on us!

mike and janet

YumYumGirl said...

thanks you guys xo =)

Cheese! said...

Why not think about how much 'curvier' you could get over a nice big bowl of linguini. :P