Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Celebrity Weight Gain: Charlotte Church

You guys probably already know this, but Charlotte Church is a famous Welsh singer-songwriter, actress and television presenter. And she also put on some serious weight gain. I'm obviously fascinated by weight gain, and so celebrity weight gain is pretty fascinating to me, since pictures are actually available online. =)

It's definately featured in other blogs as an obviously negative thing, but of course I think its positive and awesome. Here are some progressive pics of her weight gain.



Dang she was skinny!






She's also pregnant in this pic too actually








And as for me. I've been sticking at 163 the past few days and I ate a huge lunch, so I'm expecting to hit a new high pretty soon. =)

Next: Alicia Machado?

6 comments:

JMacVox said...

The best part about her gain is that she's mentioned that she's okay with it. I love that most of her shots seem to show a sincere smile and "content". I tend to think that the last set of photos show a normal curvy body, but the publisher clearly was trying to make her look bad and picked some grumpy expression shots.

One thing that's super hot, though, is that she's clearly out in public and not afraid to wear a little belly-hugging shirt! I wish we could get her on here to say hello!

YYG - is Charlotte your "celebrity crush"? : )

YumYumGirl said...

nah i'm still stuck on the drummer from underoath.. lol!

Anonymous said...

very nice set of pics of Charlotte. any word on how much weight she gained? it would be interesting to figure out her BMI from before and after. it looks like she got close to 35... it looks good on her, that's for sure.

Ted Michael Morgan said...

It is splendid that we can be who we are. She looks better to me with the gain. Thanks for the update on Ms. Church.

Jehosh said...

She sure got some yummy curves.

Unknown said...

Thank you for providing the information. I would like to tell that now a days many pills are available which are not only used for loosing weight but, also to gain weight.
Gain Weight Like Celebrities