Monday, November 3, 2008

3 Months of Gaining Completed! (so far)

Wow, so I've been gaining for 3 months now. November is month 4 and I'm still at it. =)

Aug 1st I was 137 lbs
Sept 1st I was 147 lbs
Oct 1st I was 155 lbs
Nov 1st I was 160 lbs

*Today* I am 162 lbs (25 lbs heavier.. yikes!)

So basically I've been gaining less every month so far which I'm glad about. I think a slow pace is a good idea. *nods*

In August I gained 10 lbs which was the most.
In September I gained 8 more lbs and in October I gained 5 lbs for a total of 23 lbs in three months. That's about 7.5 lbs a month. I think thats good.

If I keep up that pace I'll be 175 by the end of the year.. and I'm not even sure if I want to go that high yet! Although, I think I at least have to be chubby before I stop this. I can then lose some weight after if I'd like to. =)

Oh, and I'm feeling better now. This weekend was actually pretty fun. Hopefully i'll just be on the upswing now. I hate it when my emotions go crazy like that! Thanks for all the hugs you guys. xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better and that you had a nice weekend. Slow and steady is the way to go. Quick weight gain can stress your body out, and that's never a good thing. You might be surprised though. As tall as you are, it would take a lot for you to look chubby. I remember reading somewhere that the average woman in the US is 5'6" and 155 lbs. Anyway, happy wishes and don't forget the cheesecake!

Mike and Janet

Anonymous said...

Oh, and congrats on being back up to 162, :)

YumYumGirl said...

Thanks! 162 again today soooo I'm ready for measurements =)

B.Rich said...

Congrats! Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo... Wonderful! Happy to hear that those last 2 lbs stuck around.