Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Week 17, Day 1: Lets Get This Party Started

Okay, so I'm stalling out at 164 lbs lately and I pretty much know why. I budget my money for every 2 weeks and I ran out fast the first part of November. Sooo now I have moneys again and its time to load up on snacks!

I'm going to run to the store today and get some donuts, cookies, bread (to eat w/olive oil), CHEESECAKE, salad (again olive oil is high in calories!) and lots of candy (I can eat even when i'm totally full). So that combined with some pizza and indian food splurges should get me past 167 and I can do new measurements again. yay =)

6 comments:

strataadvance said...

Stace,
Please,Please, Don't Run to the Store! Drive your car and walk in slowly.I don't want you burning too many calories and waste away to 163.LOL
I really really love your blog.It is so well done.And you are becoming more beautiful with every new curve.Take Care .Matt

Anonymous said...

Oooh, those donuts should do the trick. I love donuts, I think I'll go buy some myself today!

worldly said...

mmmmm love donuts. It is really fun to stock up on yummy foods. Another thing I noticed about this post is how you seem to really be more and more excited about gaining. LIke some sort of shift. Much less sense of concern or worry and more "jeez I am really enjoying myself" Almost as if you have reached some tipping point, and are now really able to follow your desires. At any rate cant wait till you reach your next 5 I just love your charts ect.

Pooperscooper said...

plz post pics of when your really full.

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if your goals have changed as you've been gaining. Now that you're "overweight" and have almost reached your target weight, have you been considering whether to keep going? You look really good now, but I was wondering if you'd been thinking what you might look like at say 200 lbs? I think that would make you officially "obese".

Anonymous said...

yummy! love the sound of that shopping list. :)

this time of year is like required eatins season anyway. lol enjoy it!

M&J