Saturday, October 4, 2008

Week 10, Day 4: The suspense!

156 two days in a row. I'm going to meet my goal any second. Have to admit I haven't been eating THAT much and i'm kinda wanting to eat a lot healthier for a little bit which cuts out some quick calorie options.. but whatever, I'm happy with the slow track. =) I mean, I'm still gaining. Here's the graph of course! lol



I got a "half share" of fresh produce from a local farmers market just outside my workplace yesterday. mmmmmm i'm excited to make healthy stuff from it. =) I got kale, and butternut squash, beets and fresh apples and lots more.. yum =) What a deal that place is.

2 comments:

JMacVox said...

It's funny - I have random cycles, too. I'll go a few days of eating fairly healthy stuff (though I tend to still hit fresh breads pretty hard) and then suddenly feel like a trash compactor. I'll end up having 3 or 4 days of non-stop pig out, and then go back to "normal". I agree with you, though - it's probably much better for you and lets your body adjust to your added intake for a bit before gearing up for the next round of fun.

YumYumGirl said...

Yah, plus i'd rather eat healthy always.. just eat more... its pretty tough though when ur trying to gain!