Monday, September 29, 2008

Week 9, Day 6: Its coming

Yah, sooo I've been 155 for like the last 5 days and pretty much when this happens, all it takes is a couple days of eating like crazy and I gain some new weight to stay, soooo I should be reaching my 20 lb goal very very soon. =)

I'm glad things are progressing slowly though, because even when I'm not gaining it seems like the weight still moves around and adjusts which is good. I even measured my neck the other day and I lost a little from it, sooo apparently that weight is going elsewhere which I like. =)

But anyway, 18 lbs and my belly has definately changed. I took this pic just last night.



Crazy huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great! I can't wait to see what 30 looks like! You should really consider 40...

YumYumGirl said...

I am.. but no promises!

Pooperscooper said...

Your looking a lot better with the added weight.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful belly. :)