Monday, September 8, 2008

Week 6, Day 6: On Track

I was 151 again this morning, so I've got a nice solid 14 lb gain going on at this point. I'm excited to hit the 15 lb mark, but this was also a little faster than I anticipated. I really don't want to gain more than 10 lbs a month, so I'm kinda holding course, not really trying to get that last pound just yet, though it might happen cuz I love to eat and have really gotten in the habit of doing so. =)

I'll have no trouble being 152 by Sept 15th though, and then that means I'll hit my goal of 20 lbs by the end of the month w/out trouble. 157 is the most I've *ever* weighed, so I will be back at that point.

And then what?

Well, I've known that my 20 lb goal was conservative really, since I've actually been 157 before in my life, so I know that I'll continue to gain some, but I really don't know just how much yet. I'm thinking at this point I'll definately go to 30 lbs. It will be fun to go 10 lbs over the most I've ever been and see how that is. =) I also know that 190 is kinda my dream weight at this point.. maybe 200, but I don't know if I want to take this that far. It really kinda depends how it goes ya know?

I've really enjoyed the changes so far. So I'm looking fwd to it!

1 comment:

chubbylover07 said...

your doing really well.
good goals and thoughts on what you want to do, stick to them, but never be afraid of cake lol

x x x