Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 5, Day 7: Face comparison after 10 lbs

Well, week 5 is almost over. Wow, that went fast. I wanted to be at the 10 lb mark right now and I am. I've actually taken it easy on eating the last few days. I've just wanted to maintain my weight and get used to the differences, but I do feel I'm ready to gain some more now and I'm pigging out today and probably the next few days and hoping for the best. =)

Also, I did a comparison of my face from when I started till now. I can actually see the difference a lot. My face filled in quite a bit. I like how I look much better actually. Anyways, I'll show ya!



I still have more 10 lb mark stats/pics to show, so I'll do these until I reach my next mark. =)

1 comment:

chubbylover07 said...

looking at you now compaired to before, it looks like you we ill lol.
you look so much brighter now and happyer.

keep at it can wait to see more xx x