Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 7, Day 4: At 15 lbs! More in my booty this 5 lbs..yay

Well, I'm a little ahead of schedule with my gaining. I wanted to hit 15 lbs on the 15th but I hit it both yesterday and today, and the way I'm eating, its going to stick...heh

I need 1,900 to maintain my body weight, but I ate 3,800 calories on Thursday and 3,500 yesterday and I hope to eat a lot today too and maybe tomorrow.

I did my measurements and I half like where this gain is going better. Weird how my body seems to be shifting around the new weight. So I do my measurements every 5 lbs and this time, I got less on my waist and belly and more in my booty and thighs so yay! I like that...heh But then, I also got another inch on my neck (WTF BODY?) and a pretty decent gain on my chest above my boobies. Okay, I have small boobies as it is, and the weight went above them? What the hell? And you can see where too. I'm actually retaining some weight under my armpits. Weird. And probably my back too. I mean, I've gotten over an inch on my bust too since I started gaining so at least some goes there.

So I started off at 35AA-30-35 and as of today I am 36AA-32-37. Pretty cool?

Pics and graphs coming soon cuz I can't help myself. =)

3 comments:

cbearski21 said...

hey ive been kinda following ur blog and i just wanted 2 say the wait gain is going great lol...and ive decided 2 let go my self and gain weight, im a guy and i play ftball and im ready to lose these abs of mine lol...i cant believe im actually gonna do this : ) lol

James Ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.