Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Week 6, Day 1: Measurements

I was 147 this morning so I've been hovering at the 10-11 lb gain mark.. purposely actually.. but I'm ready for to hit 15 lbs now so I'm working on it. =)

Here's where my measurements are at though. Crazy how this works.

Original Weight: 137 lbs
Current Weight: 147 lbs (10 lb gain)
Current Height: 5'8"

Gained on Waist: 2.25"
Gained on Neck: 2"
Gained on Belly: 2"
Gained on Hips: 1.5"
Gained on Chest: 1.25"
Gained on Arm: 1.25"
Gained on Thigh: .75"
Gained on Booty: .75"

Original Measurements: 35AA-30-35
Current Measurements: 36AA-32-36


Why do I gain more on my neck than my butt? Someone tell me? That's ridiculous.. *sigh*

Seems like a pretty significant gain though. I'm excited to see what 10 more pounds will do. =)

I tried to eat A LOT yesterday but fell asleep early.. damn! ha now i'm going to go eat as much pizza as I can though. =) At 200 calories a slice, you really can't go wrong.. plus, crazy bread too! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

chubbylover07 said...

Good luck, and think about the chocolate bar idea too.

that will help your butt grow more than your neck lol xx

YumYumGirl said...

haha yes, i'll keep up with that. =)

thanks for commenting! no one does except for you!!! xo