Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week 7, Day 7: Where my gaining goes

Okay, so I thought it might be fun to look at where my weight has gone in increments of 5 lbs.

My First Five - Areas Most Expanded
Hips 1.5"
Neck 1.5"
Belly 1.25"

My Second Five - Areas Most Expanded
Waist 1.25"
Arm .75"
Belly .75"

My Third Five - Areas Most Expanded
Upper Body 1"
Neck 1"
Booty .75"
Thigh .75"

OVERALL - ALL 15 LBS - Areas Most Expanded
Neck 3"
Waist 2.5"
Belly 2.5"

Well, its interesting how it seems to change each time, but I also don't know accurate this really is. But the numbers are telling me I've gained the most in my neck, waist and belly and well, I agree with that. That's where it is.

I am off and on about how much I like the new weight. I guess I wish my proportions were different, but eh, its genetics, what can you do? I would love a pear shape for example, or for it to go to my boobs more, but it is what it is. I do consider this an experiment after all, so its not really about whether I like it or not. Its more like, to find out what I'd look like with more weight. I can always keep it if I like it better, or I can lose it when I'm done.

As of now, I'm probably going to lose it when I'm done which could be equally fun really. I could calorie count and get more hardcore with my veganism, and maybe even try out raw foodism off and on? I could find foods that are filling but are low in calories and stuff like that. And then it might be fun to see if my body is any different after gaining a bunch of weight and then losing it. Will my proportions be different? Will my skin feel looser? Will I have stretch marks anywhere? Will my curves be more pronounced? It will be interesting to see. =)

So that's where I'm at.

And I leave for California early in the morning. So I may not have a chance to update for a few days, so have a great rest of the week and weekend! And I'll try to eat as much as I can while I'm gone... haha =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 11 months! I have been keeping up with your blog for a while now, just wanted to come out of hiding and say that I'm cheering you on! I would love to be able to do what you are doing (I fantasize about it all the time) but can't for so many reasons. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey, you go girl!