Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Week 6, Day 7: Catching up!

I've always been the skinny one in the relationship with my sweetie. I recently passed up her weight, but I'm 3" taller, so technically using the BMI, I'm STILL skinnier. I wouldn't even say she's chubby though as she is. If she gained 10 lbs more, she probably would be somewhat. Her BMI is actually right on the cusp of "normal weight" and "overweight".

And I started in the lower half of "normal weight" and now am in the upper part of "normal weight", but I'm not even overweight at this point, which I guess gives me something to look forward to. =)

But anyway, I'm catching up with her! And I've made a little BMI graph so you can see my progress.



Hey, gotta do something to pass the time while I'm waiting for this last pound to the 15 lb mark right? =) Yah, still 151 this morning. It's coming soon.

1 comment:

James Ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.