Tuesday, September 16, 2008

7 Weeks of Gaining Done So Far!

Well, in 7 weeks I've gained 17 lbs. which is about 2.4 lbs a week. Wow, that's pretty good. That's about where I want to be. =) I was 154 this morning.

I can definately notice the new weight lately. My belly is definately sticking out more. I have to admit I'm feeling a little embarrassed now that my gaining is starting to be noticable. And I can also feel it in my neck even more.. especially if I go to look down at something. I'm also noticing certain clothes fitting a little differently.

I normally love my tighter t-shirts because they show off my figure a little, but they are a little too tight now and it seems like the shirts are lifting up some and exposing my belly a little. They DID NOT do that before. I also put on a pair of pants today that was definately tighter on me and would turn into floods when I stood because they got stuck on my thighs due to being tights. I actually had to go home today and change!

My goal was a 20 lb gain and I'm almost there now! Kinda exciting. And I wanted it to be no more than 10 lbs a month and Oct 1st will be the 2 month mark... so 157 by then. And I should also mention, that 157 is the most i've ever weighed! So it will be exciting to exceed that for the first time and see what happens. Brand new territory. I'm kinda nervous. I'm really going to be a chubby girl? Weird.

No comments: