Friday, September 26, 2008

My Gains Per Week

I thought this was pretty interesting.



What strikes me about this graph the most is how much control I have over my gaining. Notice how both weeks 5 and 8 have a loss of a pound. I looked back at what was going on during that time and both times it was on purpose. Week 5 was the week before my sisters wedding and I wanted to be kinda skinny in my dress, so I decided not to gain that week. And week 8 I was in Cali and pretty much decided not to overeat there either. Just maintain my weight for a little while.

It just amazes me how much I control this process. It just feels like that shouldn't be possible or something, and it makes me feel even more confident that I could lose the weight if I get to a point where that is what I want to do.

Other interesting things to note are that the most I've gained in a week was 5 lbs and that was week 2! That's a lot! I don't know how much of that stuck, but that's what the numbers show. Week 7 was a big one too, a 4 lb gain, that pretty much came from calorie counting, which I love to do. =)

I failed on my calorie intake yesterday. I only got to 2,100, but I think bc I ate 4,000 calories the day before I was a bit saturated!

I'm only 2 pounds away from my 20 lb gain goal though! yay! I was 155 again this morning which is an 18 lb gain so far. =) Won't be long!

7 comments:

Curious Jane said...

Too bad you haven't recorded you calorie consumption every day, then you could calculate correlation!

I know, too much work...

YumYumGirl said...

yah, that would be totally fun! I mean, I could still do that.. tho thats a lot of work!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to be taking a break now. But if you're still trying to maximize the calories, I'm a good encourager.

JMacVox said...

PS - Airheads ROCK the casbah. I think that foodees are either chocolate fans or sugar fans. I happen to be a major SUGAR fan; airheads are so good for that fast fix. I'm also partial to chewy runts, chewy sweet tarts, and the occasional bag of twizzlers (a movie MUST).

YumYumGirl said...

oooohh yay, another sugar fan!! Yah, people think i'm strange because i'm a girl and a gainer and i don't really dig chocolate or ice cream very much.. or cake or desserts for that matter (with the exception of cheesecake)... but CANDY... candy i can eat forever... yumm!

And sorry joel... i guess my break didn't last very long.. like the next day i wanted to gain again really bad so I decided to go ahead. =)

Mark B said...

Hey Stace! I just found your blog the other day and think what your doing is really sexy. I love it when an in shape woman lets herself go, think its so hot. I was wondering if you ever plan on taking a picture of you wearing sweats? I think that would be great and you'd look yummy in big sweats yumyum ;) Hugs!

YumYumGirl said...

hm alright i'll prob do that =)