Monday, September 8, 2008

Where the weight has gone so far

I thought this might be neat to look at. Can ya tell I love graphs and charts yet??? lol



I'm not sure how accurate this is, and it will probably get more accurate the more I gain, but its kinda neat to look at.

Basically, for my first 5 lbs A LOT went to my neck for some reason, and also my hips and belly... and I got an inch or at least half inch on all other areas.

Then for my 2nd 5 lbs more went to my waistline than anywhere else, but also my arm and belly again.

I'm almost at the 15 lb mark so I'll be able to do another one of these soon. I want it go to my booty, hips and chest but then, wherever is good. I just want to be softer and chubby. =)

I have a weird feeling I'm going to hit 15 lbs tomorrow.

3 comments:

James Ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I hope you make it

YumYumGirl said...

I didn't! I'm still at 151, but thats okay.. haven't been trying lately.. i think i might really stuff myself today..

maybe i should calorie count again for a few days?