Monday, September 22, 2008

Week 8: California

Well, I just got back from an awesome trip to California's Bay area! It was really really fun. I got to see my best friend who moved there about a year and a half ago and wow, great times. =) We did SO MUCH while I was there.

I felt pretty chubby while I was out there, so I think I subconciously ate less because I was scared and I managed to actually lose a couple pounds. I was 152 this morning, but that's fine. =) I kinda think I should just hold my weight where it is until the end of this month and then jump for the next 5 lbs.. give my body time to adjust. See if the fat redistributes at all, cuz it probably will.

Other than that, thought I'd share a pic of me that was taken on my trip. =) Latas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy. I'm here from LJ. I tried leaving one message and I'm not sure it worked.

James Ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh my!
very very veryyyy beautiful!!!

YumYumGirl said...

aw thanks you guys =)

Ted Michael Morgan said...

I love this photograph. You are exqusite at this size. Maybe a few more pounds. You are just beautiful.