Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The End of 8 Weeks: My Plans

Okay, so today is the last day of my 8 week gaining spree. I'm 15 lbs up and my plan at this point is to take a small break from gaining until October 1st and then start my overeating again. =)

Also, my original goal was to gain 20 lbs, but I'm now definately going up to 30 lbs and maybe more depending on how it goes and how I feel when I get there. Should be fun!

I'll probably still be posting stats, graphs, comparison pics and that sort of thing until its time to start gaining again. Plus, sometimes I just gain w/out trying..heh so that's possible too.

It sure is nice being able to eat whatever I want and however much I want too! I'm totally enjoying it. =)

2 comments:

chubbylover07 said...

doing great, cant wait to see how it goes.
love all the pics by the way, and the same for FF xxxx

YumYumGirl said...

aw thanks xo