Monday, September 15, 2008

My sweetheart is supporting me!

It was nice. I went home for lunch and cuddled with my sweetie and told her I weighed 155 this morning and she didnt' seem upset about it at all. Then I told her I kinda want to go up to 170 and she totally was like hey, whatever! She actually joked and said I should just go for 200! I think part of her really likes this. =)

And I told her seriously, if she wants me to stop, I will because her opinion means a lot, and its important to me that she be attracted to me, but she just believes that attraction goes beyond how much someone weighs and says she'll love me no matter what.

So basically, the sky is the limit. =) I'm at 18 lbs gained. I'm definately going to go for 30 lbs.. and maybe more? We'll see. =) I'm just happy she's being so cool about it! yay



I love her so much. xoxo

3 comments:

James Ham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YumYumGirl said...

and me too! she's a real cutie and so sweet to me.. i'm soo lucky =)

Ted Michael Morgan said...

Support of a lover or other intimate friend really helps, doesn't it. You are fortunate that she supports you.