Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well, co-workers are noticing!

Yah, it's confirmed. You can't really gain 30 lbs when you're skinny and expect people not to notice. One of my co-workers asked me today if I'm trying to gain weight. I guess my telling people I was doing it on purpose spread around for her to ask that right? So I told her yep, I'm gaining and that I gained 30 lbs so far. She said she noticed it in my belly! lol Yah, there is a lot there..heh

Also, another co-worker told me he couldn't tell. I don't know if he was being nice or not. He is a really nice type of boy.

I do wish the weight would spread out more though and not go mostly to my belly. I found a study on fat distribution being effected by what foods you eat. I'm going to research that more. Could be something to try! Use my diet to put more weight in my hips. Sounds fun. =) Well, latas.. have a great day =)

Also, I was 167 again today... 2nd day in a row. =) I didn't even eat last night! I fell asleep! Sooo it's sticking. =)

4 comments:

Curious Jane said...

What do you say if they ask you WHY you're gaining weight?

YumYumGirl said...

I say cuz I want to try being heavier and see if I like it. Honesty's the best policy right?

Anonymous said...

sweet. you know that most people wish they had the guts to be so open and honest and do something that makes them happy. i'm sure your friends at work do. you never know, you might start a trend.

glad to hear that the new weight is sticking. it will be very interesting to see if changes in diet can change where you gain. maybe that's how the beer belly got its name anyway.

good luck on the hips and booty!

mike and janet

YumYumGirl said...

this is true.. think i'll stay away from beer too while i'm at it... which is not different from usual..heh =)