Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week 21, Day 2: Worry About Reactions

So tonight I'm going to a cookie party and I'm going to see at least 2 people who haven't seen me in months. I have to admit I just feel a little weird because they are probably going to notice that I put on about 30 lbs I would think.

I even saw my friend Maddi last night and I was telling her about how I'm gaining on purpose, and I mentioned how I look at before pictures and it's hard to even notice anything and she was like, "Oh no, you can definately tell. You look different." and I was like oh.. okay And my friend Denise said again that I look better and that I hold it well, so that was nice of her. =)

Oh well, I'm not ashamed so I just need to be confident. I gained weight. I have curves now. I'm sexy. Get over it. ha =)

169 again this morning. Still getting lots of olive oil.

6 comments:

pkjohnston2009 said...

I'd like to see some full-body shots of you from different angles so we can see what your friends are seeing. Show us your growing curves!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BilledMeUp said...

I second that emotion. Some new pics would be great.

junior88 said...

Yum Yum is nice enough to share her process with us let's not get too pushy.

By the way you are looking "yum yum"

Grey said...

Forget pictures, I'd like to know how people reacted, I'm intrigued.

If that's even a word, intrigued never looks like it's spelt right.

Curious Jane said...

So how'd it go at the cookie party? Any reactions to your new self?