Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week 20, Day 1: Time to Eat!!

I'm setting a goal for myself today on calories. I'm thinking it's going to be easy considering I can just drink olive oil if I fall short. ha!

I need 1,600 calories a day to maintain my weight. So I'm going to eat 2,000 more than that today. That should give me a gain of 4/7 of a pound in one day. That's pretty good for one day! So I'm going to give that a shot. 3,600 is my goal. =) That's seriously a lot for me.

Oh, and the second part of my goal is for 40% or 1,440 of the calories to be monounsaturated fat. I think I can do it. I'm just going to continually update what I eat today.

So here we go!

Breakfast
Hash Browns w/cheese, veggies & peanut oil = 590 cal
Egg Nog, 1 cup = 340 cal

Supplement
Straight Olive Oil, 1/4 cup = 480 cal

Lunch
Pesto & Whole Grain Rotini = 550 cal (360 monounsat fat)
soymilk, 1 cup = 110 cal
Skittles = 170 cal
Green Tea = 0 cal

Light Dinner
PB sandwich = 400 cal (130 monounsat fat)
Egg Nog, 1 cup = 340 cal
Apple = 70 cal

Snack
cereal w/soymilk = 300 cal

*THEN I FEEL ASLEEP FOR THE NIGHT! DOH!

Total: 3,350 cal (goal: 3,600 cal)
Monounsat Fat : 1,320 cal (goal: 1,440 cal)

By the way, I was 168 this morning. =) That ties my current high weight.

3 comments:

pkjohnston2009 said...

Sounds like you have a plan, and I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Speaking of which...... any front/side pics to share? I bet those 30 pounds you've already put on are looking good!

YumYumGirl said...

pics coming soon =)

B.Rich said...

Thanks for the picture update, and great start on the eating this morning.