Thursday, December 18, 2008

Olive Oil: Not Just For Drinking

One of my friends gave me the idea to rub olive oil on my body too. They said you can pretty much absorb anything through your skin. I didn't realize how true that was until I thought about it. I mean, isn't that why things like nicotine patches work?

So I googled olive oil and check out this link. Basically, rubbing olive oil on you is very very good for you! Fascinating. I think I will start doing this. =)

http://www.naturalskincaresecrets.com/olive-oil-skin-care.html


Olive oil will...

Promote a smooth, radiant complexion
Help maintain elasticity of skin
Heal dry, brittle nails and soften cuticles
Condition and add shine to hair

Seems like it's silly NOT to do it if you ask me.

I wonder if you can put it where you want to gain too? I haven't found anything that says you'll gain weight from putting it on your skin though.

No comments: