Saturday, December 13, 2008

Week 20, Day 4: I ate A LOT yesterday

Yah, so somehow I ended up eating 4,020 calories yesterday. That is probably the most in my whole life...lol

If I don't gain from these last 3 days I will be stunned.

12/10 - 3,350 calories
12/11 - 3,725 calories
12/12 - 4,020 calories
Amount to stay same weight: 1600 calories

Yah... so I basically overate 6295 calories. That should equal out to almost 2 lbs of gain. I was 169 this morning. 169.4 actually so I guess that's right on.

Can you believe I'm .6 lbs away from 170?



Calories today 12/13:
double black bean burger w/cheese & soymilk = 580 cal
straight olive oil = 480 (it really is kind of good once you get used to it)
Large Avacado w/fresh squeezed lemon juice and vinegar = 370 calories
Pop and skittles = 490 calories
len-chili soup w/feta = 290
1 pita with hummus = 465
1 serving tabouli = 130
straight olive oil = 240 calories
cereal = 220 calories

Total : 3,205

10 comments:

Pooperscooper said...

I love how your belly is very visible even when cloths are on.

B.Rich said...

Ah you look so good in your recent pics, and you seem to be enjoying all the eating you are doing.

You mentioned that you hadn't tried on your old jeans in awhile. Are these latest pictures in your tight jeans or the newer baggier jeans?

I ask because I would love to see updated versions of these before pics in the same outfits. They would both be great comparison shots from before starting the gain.

http://growingcurves.blogspot.com/2008/08/before-pics.html

Keep it up! Maybe you'll exceed your 4000 calories again today :)

YumYumGirl said...

okay, I'll see what I can do about the pics. =)

YumYumGirl said...

These are my baggy jeans by the way

worldly said...

Wow. You so rock. Your blog is tops and it is so cool to watch your intake these days. It seems like you are really kicking into high gear in terms of wanting to gain. Yeah I think you are going to blow right past 170 :=).
Although not yet chubby, you are becoming wonderfuly curvy and softer looking. You have such a great profile now.
Oh by the way have you been tracking your BMI I would venture to say you are somewhere in the mid "overweight" range. But again that scale is really biased. I would not consider you overweight yet. But you are moving in that direction.

blobby_man said...

wow you are looking really good. i love your belly! i think its great youve been logging what you eat and the calories :D big help to us other gainers who arent very good at it lol. thanks xx

YumYumGirl said...

Happy to do that! Glad it helps. =)

And thanks wordly.. for following my blog =) I even hit 170 today!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pkjohnston2009 said...

Wow, you're getting so beautiful! I love your soft belly, it's so sexy :)

Unknown said...

I love your belly!