Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 19, Day 7: Here We Go aGain... har

I'm really feeling ready to gain again.

I ordered my fav indian food and ate as much as I could for lunch. Then I drank about 600 calories of olive oil. So far my body has been handling the oil great! I'm hoping that I'm absorbing it nicely but probably won't know for sure for awhile...

I was 167 again this morning which is good. I'm at a plateau which usually happens right before a spike.. and considering I probably had about 2,000 calories for lunch and I only need 1,600 calories in an entire day to maintain my weight, I forsee a gain in the near future. =)

Also, strangely, I'm starting to notice my thighs rubbing together a little when I walk. Weird. I like it though!

5 comments:

coolag12345 said...

I'm glad the olive oil is working for you. I could never stomach it back when I was gaining. That's probably why I'm underweight right now. :-P

Cheese! said...

Funnily enoug, oilive oil is probab;y a good thing for your health. At such a high volume, you'll be taking in a very high amount of antioxidants.

BTW, what type of olive oil are you drinking straight? Refined, or Extra Virgin? Refined is easier to drink, but not as good for you as Extra Virgin.

YumYumGirl said...

Well, I'm almost through our extra light (the refined kind) olive oil soo then I'm going to get some extra virgin. =) I'm also drinking peanut oil.

I feel funny saying this for some reason.. but love it! =)

B.Rich said...

Any picture updates at 30 lbs before you hit a new spike?

I'm sure everyone would love to see update versions of the pictures you have done earlier, like these:
http://growingcurves.blogspot.com/2008/08/day-14-after-lunch.html

http://growingcurves.blogspot.com/2008/10/beforeafter-pic.html

http://growingcurves.blogspot.com/2008/10/sdfs.html

YumYumGirl said...

sure, coming right up =) I just hadn't really had time lately, but I do today =) I'll see what I can do.