Friday, December 5, 2008

162 to 167 lb measurements

Well, here's what I got from my latest 5 lbs. So weird how it's different every time.


INCHES FROM MOST RECENT 5 LB GAIN
Hips 1.25"
Waist (relaxed) 1.00"

Bellybutton 0.75"
Booty 0.50"
Arm 0.50"
Bust 0.25"
Thigh 0.25"

Neck -0.50"


While I'm glad some went to my hips that's still a lot on my waist! And I'm glad it disappeared from my neck again. =) I could have sworn more went to my booty than that.. seriously, I feel a big difference. oh wells. =)

Here's how my percentages have been growing.



And I was 168 today, so I'm at 31 lbs up now. wow And ya know today, I can feel myself gaining. I don't know if I really can feel it or what, but I get this feeling sometimes, like I feel bloated or it's almost a tingling and I feel myself expanding ever so slightly. I swear I feel it today. I wouldn't be surprised if I hit another high weight tomorrow.... maybe this oil is way more effective than I thought.. hmmm

Still not chubby though!

Oh I also wanted to mention that where I measure at my armpits.. that is so weird. My chest actually isn't getting bigger there.. or maybe a little.. its mostly under my arm pits where I'm getting fat. My mom has that. ugh! I wish you got to choose where you want it to go. I would give myself the most sexy pear shape ever..ha

3 comments:

Curious Jane said...

Just get liposuction everywhere that you don't want fat!

pkjohnston2009 said...

I know what you mean about being able to "feel" that you're gaining. I've been gaining lately, mainly on my belly, and the skin there feels kinda tingly and even a bit numb. I think it's because the skin is stretching out. But it feels good, doesn't it? :)

YumYumGirl said...

It feels weird and it feels good if I'm wanting to gain at that moment. =) I get kinda turned on if I really dwell on it..ha