Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I've Noticed Since Gaining

I've been meaning to make this post for awhile. I just want to keep track of things I notice cuz out of nowhere I sometimes realize things or notice things that have changed from my gaining and I dunno, it's kinda cool... most of the time anyway!

Things I've Noticed So Far:

1.) My hands have grown. My ring wouldn't fit on my ring finger anymore and I had to switch it to my pinky. It's also harder to bend my fingers all the way. I can feel new fat in the way! Also, veins used to show on the top of my hands sometimes and now they don't at all, which is nice. I just noticed this in the last week.

2.) My butt is bigger. Underwear is fitting differently and when I walk, it feels much different. Gotta say I like it though! One thing that might be kinda gross though, is I definitely sweat in my crack more now though.. ha

3.) My thighs are rubbing together when I walk. It gets sweatier in there now too.

4.) All of my old pants are too tight on me now..lol I have 2 new pairs of pants right now that I can wear comfortably.

5.) My arms are thicker too. There is new fat under my armpits and on my arm in the same area. Also, I used to have really athletic skinny arms and sometimes the viens would show there and definitely muscle definition, but now you don't ever see veins and they aren't as muscular. Oh, and when I bend them I can really tell! The crease is more defined and the new fat pushes off to the side.

That's all on that for now. =)

I was 168 this morning again. I swear it's the weirdest thing, because I can tell that I'm fatter without a doubt, but my weight stays the same or even goes down if I don't eat a lot. I guess this is how olive oil does it? Anyway, I didn't much the last couple days so I think I'm going to go for 3,500 again today with 1,500 of that being monounsaturated fat. I'll keep track of my calories in this entry.

PB sandwich = 345 cal (100 mono fat)

**lost track but I think I ended up around 3,000

2 comments:

Matt said...

You say that you can tell that you're fatter without a doubt, but your weight stays the same or even goes down. That's because fat is replacing muscle (which weighs more than fat) on your body. The scale is never as accurate indicator of physical shape as body fat percentage or simply how your clothes fit. I would guess that regardless of what the scale says, you've been "chubby" or "overweight" for a little while now, and you look great! Being mildly overweight definitely agrees with you, but I would ask, have you been to a doctor at any time during this process? It's never a bad idea to be safe; i.e., to stay far clear of any troubles that could develop. Anyway, keep up the good work!

James said...

I really admire you for your curiosity about all aspects of your weight gain and your honesty in talking about your observations. I enjoy reading about how much you enjoy this process of self-discovery