Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 18, Day 5: new high weight- 167 lbs

Well, I'm officially 30 lbs heavier. Dang that took a long time! My body's been fighting me lately I swear. It's been really hard to gain or even eat a lot, but I'm not the type to give up so I'm still chuggin. =)

Reached a new high of 167 lbs. Just 3 lbs away from 170. whoa

That's also another month of gaining. I started August 1st. I guess that's 4 months so far, 30 lbs. That's a pretty good rate right? I don't want to go super fast or anything.

My Weight Gain
Day 1: 137 lbs *start*
Day 2: 138 lbs
Day 6: 139 lbs (1 week)
Day 9: 140 lbs
Day 10: 142 lbs

Day 15: 144 lbs (2 weeks)
Day 22: 145 lbs (3 weeks)
Day 29: 148 lbs (4 weeks)
Day 36: 151 lbs (5 weeks)
Day 45: 152 lbs (6 weeks)

Day 48: 155 lbs
Day 63: 156 lbs (9 weeks)
Day 68: 157 lbs *1st goal reached!
Day 69: 158 lbs (10 weeks)
Day 77: 159 lbs (11 weeks)

Day 87: 160 lbs (12 weeks)
Day 90: 161 lbs
Day 91: 163 lbs (13 weeks)
Day 101: 164 lbs (14 weeks)
Day 107: 166 lbs (15 weeks)

Day 125: 167 lbs (17 weeks)

And yummm.. totally ate at an Indian buffet for lunch. My boss bought cuz I've been doing good lately. =)



Oh, and I did my measurements by the way, but then was back down to 165 the next day so I'm going to wait until I'm 167 or higher 3 days in a row like normal, and redo them. I could tell too. They weren't as significant as usual sooo stay tuned. Those will be coming out soon.

6 comments:

strataadvance said...

Hi Stace,
The rate you are gaining is really a nice even pace.I really believe that very rapid gains usually go with a high percentage to the belly in most people.Slower steady gains tend to distribute more evenly.I just did a little calculation that you might find interesting.The first time you hit 166 you were gaining just over 1/4 pound per day or just over 8 pounds a month.Now you are just a whisker under that pace and that is just over 7 pounds per month.That is just such a great way to gain.I've said this before,but it bears repeating-I Love Your Blog.Take care.Matt

B.Rich said...

Congrats on the big 3-0! It will be interesting to see how the measurements you just took compare with the actual 30 lb measurements. I'm surprised it took so long to add that last pound, especially over thanksgiving.

Love the blog, keep it up :)

YumYumGirl said...

Hey Matt.. thanks.. I like your calculation too! =)

and B.Rich.. thanks =) I'm happy to be at 30.. proud of myself really. Holidays are actually weird for me... I eat *less* in general first because I'm vegeatarian and there is rarely really good vegetarian food, and secondly cuz when I'm around people I get a little anxious and lose my apetite. =(

But I always make up for it later.. ha =)

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats on reaching your goal! that is so cool. we have been really loving following your blog, and are happy to hear that you are enjoying the wonderful positive changes.

the new goal of becoming "chubby" is also very interesting. sometimes it can be good not to put a specific number on it and just let it be more of what feels right to you. enjoy, and we will be right here with ya. :)

mike and janet

YumYumGirl said...

heh yah.. thanks for following my blog so good. I can always count on coments from you guys. =)

I think I was under the impression 170 would put me at "chubby" but I doubt it now and how can I stop before I'm at least a little bit chub? heh

Depending on my gf's reaction and where the fat goes, I might go farther.. we shall see. =)

doorgreenwindow said...

I just wanted to say how pretty your face has got since July. I think you should make a documentary about your weight gain. Theres definately a niche in the market and a lot of people would be intrigued in the process. Do you live in America???