Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just an update real quick

Keep switching between 170 and 171. Still feel a lot chubbier these days though. I'm always surprised when my weight doesn't reflect everything I'm noticing. Maybe I'm just late with noticing? lol

Anyway, I just got a new computer and my best friend is in town from Cali! w00t! So I'm just sort of enjoying life and eating as much as I can..lol I'm still chugging olive oil.. directly from the bottle now.. ha I'm hardcore bitch.

I'm hoping to get to 172 soon so it will be time for measumrents again.

Wish me luck!

Other than that, fightning my depression/anxiety thing again. It's resulted in the house being a mess and me not having the laundry done. I think things could be worse. Latas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Depression sucks. It's kind of a banal thing to say -- but I know the feeling.

As for New Years, do you think you'll make an extra effort to eat extra (and I hope do some serious drinking too)?

Happy New Year.

JMacVox said...

Sorry you're bummin' a bit, YYG. Depression is definitely a serious issue, and I'm sure you've heard that you need to be open with yourself about it and recognize your signs and patterns.

Don't let the clutter get you down - make a list and sort out which things are the most important. Worry about the stuff you can control and recognize that the stuff that you can't fix will just need to sort itself out.

Make sure you realize that you have your help available (and fans cheering you on!), and seriously shoot me a note if you ever feel the need to either vent, sob, bitch, mope, etc. I'm not a doc, but I've got enough Dr. Phil, Cosmo, and craziness in this head that I'm usually able to break a mood (or at least make you glad that you're not as messed up as I am...). : )

In the meantime - stay active and have fun with your friend and with the NEW PC, girl!!! Are we gonna see some bangin' Flash animation on this blog in the near future? : )

Oh... and Happy New Year, Miss Thang! Looking forward to hearing your New Year's resolutions!!

YumYumGirl said...

Miss Thang? haha thanks merc =)