Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 23, Day 5: 35 lb gain measurements

Well, here's my gain in my measurements from 167 to 172. I really think the olive oil IS doing something here. Even though I still got an inch on my belly I think it's more on the sides this time (which is kinda hottt) and maybe my back. I got a lot on my booty like I thought and then the weird parts are that my wrists and ankles went up for the first time and I LOST 1/2 an inch on my waist for the first time which I like! I also gained on my chest and lost a little just under it which I also like. =)

I'm stunned I didn't get anything on my hips but honestly, my measurements aren't perfect I'm sure and I gained 1.25" on my hips last time, so that was probably off a little I bet and I probably did get like half an inch or something. And I'm definately noticing more fat around where my arms bend and knees bend and in my fingers a lot too, but I don't measure those things. Sooo basically, olive oil rocks. I'm going to continue with this whole monounsaturated fat thing. Actually, I'm stunned it had an effect so fast ya know??

Oh, and also.. no gain on my neck??? That is rare for me! and awesome =)


Gains from my last 5 lbs
Bellybutton 1.00" gain
Booty 0.75" gain
Bust 0.75" gain
Ankle 0.50" gain
Thigh 0.50" gain
Wrist 0.25" gain

Neck no gain
Hips no gain
Arms no gain

Just Under Bust -0.25" loss
Waist (relaxed) -0.50" loss


I might add a chart shortly. I bought a mac! But I'm getting used to Neoffice. It's a little different than excel.

Okay, figured it out! This graph is probably the coolest graph I've ever made...ha




Let me know if there is something specific you want to see with measurements.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B.Rich said...

Wow, great update! It looks like the olive oil diet is working out really well. I was wondering if you still take measurements of your waist or belly when sucking in? Can you still hide your belly, or is it visible no matter what?

YumYumGirl said...

I can't really suck it in very much.