Monday, January 19, 2009

9 days till surgery!

I know I haven't been updating at all. Just been busy. The consult went great. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel talking about this, but my surgeon recommended 400 cc's. I'm really excited and ready. My mom is cute and bought me a bunch of comfy clothes and heavy protein but vegetarian snacks and soups to help with my recovery. I'll only be out of it for like a week though.

My weight dropped to 168 the other day which shocked me. I've been eating well I thought. And still drinking oil and rubbing it on my skin after every shower (it is sooo awesome by the way.. like lotion but no sticky feeling!!) So anyway, I really pigged out on indian food again and I was 172 again this morning. Well, that was easy..lol

I feel good about maintaining my weight. Stretch marks aren't really appealing to me even though I might like them on other people sometimes. Chrissie did notice I have some light stretch marks on my booty too. Soooo I don't think my body could more clearly be telling me WHOA SLOW IT DOWN STACE. So I'm doing that.

Off topic.. I got the new Say Anything album. I forgot how much I love them. =) And whoa.. 27 new songs? Holy crap.. who does that? It's nice though!

I'm hoping to do some more before/after pics, more updates on measurements and other weight gains in here soon. I guess that's all for now.

6 comments:

Standarddeviate said...

I've been keeping up with your blog for a while now, and except for the fact that I'm a dude, I can relate to you, breast implants aside of course. I started at 155 lbs. and ended at 208 lbs. (6 ft. tall). I noticed along the way it's more difficult for me to bend down to tie my shoe laces, stand up, and run. I noticed stretch marks on the insides of my thighs. I work at an all you can eat dining hall, and somehow, without trying I've lost 16 pounds. I'm still a fan of gaining, but not for myself. I think you look really good, and you show wisdom in your decision to pace yourself and question what the right weight is for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Pecker said...

Light stretch marks on your booty? As in light in color? Those might be old ones, probably from when you went to your old heaviest of 155 way back when or possibly from a growth spurt when you were a youngin'. Regardless, you're doing good work and keep it up.

YumYumGirl said...

snickerelli-

I think I'm honestly happiest this weight but I think there's been different pros and cons the whole way.. like I like a lot about being 170 but I think my belly is a little too big for me.. or maybe just a little too disproportionate.

I like everything else though. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YumYumGirl said...

I agree! Rubbing oil on me has to be one of my fav parts of my day. I want to rub it on Chrissie too.. mmmm =)

Yah, I feel really comfy at this weight. My body is softer all over and I noticed the beginnings of more stretch marks sooo.. I think hitting the pause button right now is perfect.

And ur right about the surgery.. thats half the reason I'm doing it. I just want my proportions to look right.